With so many PABX / Switchboard systems
available in the market it is difficult for businesses to choose the one that fits them best. The PABX industry is in a transitional phase moving away from traditional hardware based systems on its own network towards software based systems that run on your data network.
So when is the right time to make the move? How expensive are IP Telephony systems compared to traditional PABX systems? What are the risks with IP Telephony? The following factors affect which system is right for your business:
- Type of telephone lines e.g. Analogue, BRI , PRI or VoIP
- Number of extensions
- Type of extensions e.g. Analogue, Digital, IP or remote users
- Your telecommunications expenditure including fixed line, cell routers, inter-branch calls
- Which PABX features your business needs e.g. Basic features only, Call Centre functionality, Call Recording, DECT and hospitality features
- What networking and backup power infrastructure you have in place.
uThetha Telecoms will advise you on the PABX system that fits your business best. Please contact us for an obligation free consultation.
Please click below to review the PABX systems we have on offer.